Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Greeting from Brian Guerrini sscc

                                                                                                                                                                                                             English


Dear SSCC Bloggers,

My name is Fr. Brian Guerrini, ss.cc. and I am a member of the SSCC US-West Delegation currently residing at the Damien High School residence in La Verne, California, USA.

 I have been involved in educational, parroquial and mission ministries for the Congregation for the last 26 years, 21 years as a brother and 5 years as a priest.

I am now preparing to do a sabbatical year at the GTU School of Applied Theology in Berkeley, CA, USA beginning in January of 2014. I am very much looking forward to it.

I will be part of our SS.CC. community in Berkeley, consisting of Fr. Lusius Nimu, ss.cc. (formator, from Indonesia), Jeremy Sabugo (theology student, from US Province), and myself. God-willing, by next August, we will have 2 more students joining us after completing their novitiate in Hawaii. May God bless all ss.cc. around the world and all your awesome ministries!

Fr. Brian Guerrini, ss.cc.
Damien Residence
La Verne, CA, USA  


No comments:

Post a Comment